RiskEase Master Edition, Build 5.70
Release date: 1 July 2022
Latest Version main features:
- RiskEase has become a lot more robust. After a long and extensive testing and feedback from customers a number of bug fixes have been applied
- Added Risk Aversion Analysis module.
- The Core modules for setting and defining Risk Variables and Model Results have been in some cases completely re-written to improve both reliability and performance.
- The Custom Reports module has been enhanced to accept and display graphically Office objects created using RiskEase and also other documents.
- To enable one to easily manage a workbook the Organisation Map has been enhanced and a completely new Workbook Map feature has been added in the Reports menu.
- Updating has been simplified and is now more reliably done either at Start-up or from the Updates page in the Options. This method also reduces the chance of frequent interventions from AV programs.
- A utility has been added by which one can now update old RiskEase workbooks by attempting to reformat them so as to be compatible with the current version.
- It is also possible to insert to an existing workbook a Growth Projections template which allows one to easily set and project patterns in a financial model using the built-in Investment Analysis Tookpak functions.